- Paintings after Compositions. University of Santo Tomas Museum, May 2017. Artist Book.
- Vestigium Scriptorium. Gateway Gallery, January 2018. Catalog.
Selected publications (authored)
- Tuklaw ng Makamandag (The Viper Sting) in Rodel Tapaya’s Mapapel. Drawing Room Gallery, Manila, Philippines. 2007. Catalog.
- Between Gods and Men in Rodel Tapaya’s Visions of Lore. Berlin-Germany: Galerie Caprice-Horn. 2011. Catalog.
- Moment’s Notice: Collected Encounters. Berlin: CSCVA Publications. 2011. Book.
- A Stitch in time in Inside | Out by Marina Cruz. BenCab Museum, May 2012. Catalog.
- Asian Development Bank and Internationale Nederlanden Groep (ING) Art Exhibition, AyalaMuseum. 2012. Catalog.
- Distances. Light and Space Contemporary at Art Stage Singapore, January 2015. Catalog.
Selected published writings
- UNICEF – Art for Life. Manila Bulletin- Arts and Culture, 28 July 2008 p F-6
- Beautiful Sins Reveal Art Asia Gallery’s New Face. Manila Bulletin- Arts and Culture, 27 March 2008 p. F-7.
- A Shin for Sculpture. Manila Bulletin- Arts and Culture, 7 January 2008 p. F-7
- Correspondence with the Unconscious. Manila Bulletin- Arts and Culture, p. F-7.
- The ladder to somewhere. Wall Street Journal International, 5 April 2013.
- The Princess and the Painter: on Irineo Miranda’s Maguindanao Princess. Art Explainer. 8 January 2015
Selected press clippings (about Geronimo Cristobal)
- Campomanes, Oscar. Lost Dragonfly: Tradition and Translation between cultures and art forms. Philippine Daily Inquirer- Lifestyle: Arts and Books. Monday 13 July 2010. Review
- ________________. Silently Screaming. Manila Times-Life and Times. 21 November 2009.
- The College Guys, Contemporary Art Philippines, November 2012. Magazine.
- Four Artists open 371 Art Space, Philippine Daily Inquirer, 3 November 2011.
- ________________. Malaya Business Insight – Arts. 11 November 2011.
- Arcilla, Camille. Young contemporary artists as Dirty, Poorly, Dressed. Philippine Daily Inquirer, September 30, 2013.
- Babiera, Lester. Filipino artists, galleries showcased in Singapore. Philippine Daily Inquirer, January 26, 2015.
- ________________.Geronimo Cristobal: Demolition Man, Culture Top Ten: Town & Country. May 2015.
- Recital pits music versus visual arts, Philippine Daily Inquirer – Arts and Books, May 16, 2017
- Kim Nimrod Cruz and Geronimo Cristobal at University of Santo Tomas Museum, Rappler www.rappler.com, May 16, 2017.
- Geronimo Cristobal’s ‘Vestigium Scriptorium’ at Gateway Gallery. Art Plus Magazine. January 24, 2018.
- Selected topics in Philippine Art History, 18 February 2013, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts – Singapore.
- Reincarnation of Philippine Legends in the Paintings of Rodel Tapaya, 21 August 2013, Claro Recto Conference Hall, University of the Philippines- Diliman.
- ‘Network Capitalism’ 20 March 2014, College of Arts and Letters, University of the Philippines- Diliman.
- Modern Art influences in Print Advertisements (Philippine context), 20 June 2015, Office of Culture and the Arts, De La Salle – College of St. Benilde
- Lektura ukol sa Die Frage nach der Technik ni Martin Heidegger, 26 October 2017, University of Santo Tomas-College of Engineering.